Join the Residential Life Team
The Office of Residential Life could not operate without great student team members. A selection process is held each spring as well as the occasionally in the fall for new team members. The selection process is open to any student with at least 1 semester of on-campus living experience.
Spring 2018 Selection Process
The Spring 2018 Selection Process will occur from Friday, October 20th through the end of the Fall semester. This process is to hire new RAs for start during the Spring 2018 semester.
Important dates for the Spring 2018 Selection Process are as follows:
- November 13th-17th - Interviews for Spring 2018 positions will be conducted in the Office of Residential Life
- Monday, December 4th - Position offers made for Spring 2018
- Monday, December 11th - Contracts for Spring 2018 positions due to the Office of Residential Life by 4:00 P.M.
Spring 2018 Applicant Reference Form
2018-2019 RA Selection Process
The selection process for our 2018-2019 team will start in November 2017 with the release of the RA application. This process is to hire new RAs for start in the Fall Semester 2018.
Important dates for the 2018-2019 RA Selection Process are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 1st – Applications will be available online and in the Office of Residential Life
- Friday, January 26th – Applications due by 4:00 P.M. in the Office of Residential Life or emailed to email@example.com
- January 29th - February 9th – Interviews for 2018-2019 positions will be conducted in the Office of Residential Life
- Thrusday, February 15th – Group Process will be held in the evening in the Dining Hall for all 2018-2019 applicants
- Monday, February 19th – Position offers made for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Monday, March 5th – Contracts for 2018-2019 positions due to the Office of Residential Life by 4:00 P.M.
2018 – 2019 Applicant Reference Form
New RA Application for 2018-2019
2018-2019 Application for 2nd Year Returning RAs
2018-2019 Application for 3rd Year Returning RAs