Join the Residential Life Team
The Office of Residential Life could not operate without great student team members. A selection process is held each spring as well as the occasionally in the fall for new team members. The selection process is open to any student with at least 1 semester of on-campus living experience.
2018-2019 RA Selection Process
The selection process for our 2018-2019 team will start in November 2017 with the release of the RA application. This process is to hire new RAs for start in the Fall Semester 2018.
Important dates for the 2018-2019 RA Selection Process are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 1st – Applications will be available online and in the Office of Residential Life
- Friday, January 26th – Applications due by 4:00 P.M. in the Office of Residential Life or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 29th - February 9th – Interviews for 2018-2019 positions will be conducted in the Office of Residential Life
- Tuesday, February 13th – Group Process will be held in the evening in the Dining Hall for all 2018-2019 applicants
- Monday, February 19th – Position offers made for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Monday, March 5th – Contracts for 2018-2019 positions due to the Office of Residential Life by 4:00 P.M.
2018 – 2019 Applicant Reference Form