Announcements and Updates
The Room Change Process for the 2017-2018 academic year has begun. Now through November 22nd, students may able for a room change via our Room Change application.
There are two different versions of the Room Change application. Students in the classes of 2018, 2019 and 2020 may able for a room change through the following link, Room Change Application for Classes of 2018, 2019 and 2020. This link can also be found on our page regarding room changes.
Students in the class of 2021 must first meet with an professional staff member in the Office of Residential Life before they can gain access to the Room Change application for the class of 2021. Students can schedule appointments by emailing their Area Coordinatior, the Office of Residential Life directly at email@example.com or by stopping into the Office of Residential Life during business hours.
The Fire Safety course for the Fall 2017 academic semester is now available. Students may access this course via Blackboard.
All student currently taking classes on the Skidmore campus are required to complete this course.
Completion of this course is due no later than Monday, October 30th by Noon.
- 2017-2018 Residential Life and Housing Handbook
- Local Transportation
- Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct Information
- Student Handbook
- Academic Advising
- Campus Life and Engagement
- Campus Safety
- Career Development Center
- Community Service Programs
- Counseling Center
- Dean of Students and VP of Student Affairs
- Dining Services
- Facilities Services
- First-Year Experience (FYE)
- Health Promotion
- Health Services
- Leadership Activities
- Opportunity Programs
- Post Office
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Student Academic Services
- Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- Student Diversity Programs