Announcements and Updates
The Office of Residential Life is currently preparing for the fall move-in process for the 2017-2018 academic year. Fall Move-in dates are as follows:
- Thursday, August 31st - Class of 2021 Pre-orientation participants
- Sunday, September 3rd - Class of 2021 and Transfer Students
- Monday, September 4th & Tuesday, September 5th - All Returning Students.
Students are expected to arrive on their scheduled move-in date. Early arrivals are not permitted unless student is sponsored by a campus department or office to be on-campus for college business.
2017-2018 Housing Assignments
All housing assignments for the 2017-2018 academic year have now been released. Students who are planning on living on-campus for the 2017-2018 academic year but do not yet have a housing assignment should contact the Office of Residential Life as soon as possible.
2017-2018 Room Change Process
The Room Change Application for the 2017-2018 academic year is currently available to students in the classes of 2018, 2019, and 2020. This excludes students in these classes newly enrolling as transfer students in the Fall 2017.
Students looking for changes to there 2017-2018 housing assignments may apply for room changes through this application. The application can be accessed through the following link: 2017-2018 Room Change Application
Room Changes will be continuing throughout the summer. Students who have applied for a room change should watch their Skidmore email for any offers.
- 2016-2017 Residential Life and Housing Handbook
- Local Transportation
- Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct Information
- Student Handbook
- Academic Advising
- Campus Life and Engagement
- Campus Safety
- Career Development Center
- Community Service Programs
- Counseling Center
- Dean of Students and VP of Student Affairs
- Dining Services
- Facilities Services
- First-Year Experience (FYE)
- Health Promotion
- Health Services
- Leadership Activities
- Opportunity Programs
- Post Office
- Religious & Spiritual Life
- Student Academic Services
- Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- Student Diversity Programs