Skidmore College Health Services provides accessible, caring, high-quality, cost-effective health care to a diverse student population. Health Services partners with students, their primary care providers, the campus community and the greater Saratoga Springs healthcare community. We are dedicated to respecting and protecting patient rights and interests, and educating our students, faculty, staff, and ourselves.
LocationJonsson Tower, first floor
Monday - Friday: 9-11:30AM and 12-3PM
Current Skidmore students returning for the fall semester are eligible to receive services if:
- working on campus
- taking summer classes/internships through Skidmore
- doing Skidmore sponsored research
All participants in a Skidmore sanctioned summer program are eligible for the limited services offered.
Services that are available in the summer:
- Treatment for illness
- Treatment for injuries
- Rapid testing for strep and mono, pregnancy tests, urine dipstick for infection
- Tick removal
- Physical exams for permit employees, travel abroad
- Prescriptions and OTC as indicated
- Emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Referrals to specialists
Services that are not available in the summer:
- GYN exams/ birth control starts
- STD screening
- Blood draws
Current Skidmore employees are eligible to receive:
- immunizations and first-aid in the event of accident or injury during work hours. We are unable to act as your primary care provider.
MessagesO'TOM TickTwisters available $5.00 (package of 2)